We welcome all requests from registered community groups, teams, associations and organisations seeking assistance.
Please submit a letter with the following criteria:
- About your group/team/organisation, the event/activity you’re seeking assistance for and what kind of assistance you’re requesting (donation or sponsorship).
- What the fundraising will be contributing to? Are you raising money for a school camp? Improved facilities at your kids sports club? Please detail this in your letter.
- Who will be attending your event? How many people are you expecting to attend your event, support the raffle?
- Recommendations, suggestions or ideas of promotion, branding or partnership opportunities for the Porters group (i.e. logo inclusion, website & online branding, mentions of brand, ability for signage to be displayed, etc.)
- Please include an authority to fundraiser (if applicable), or print the letter on a letterhead of your organisation/group.
Once completed, please submit your letter via email, post or in person as per details below:
Email to: ua.mo1547909786c.ret1547909786ropc@1547909786gnite1547909786kram1547909786
Post to: Porters Community Team, PO Box 34, Mackay QLD 4740
In person: to our Accounts Desk/Reception team to forward on your behalf.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for a response. However, if need be please get in touch with our team to check the progress of your submission on 4967 3333 or via email ua.mo1547909786c.ret1547909786ropc@1547909786gnite1547909786kram1547909786
In advance, we thank you very much for thinking of and supporting Porters in your fundraising efforts.