Warehouse Team Leader (Whitsunday)
The role will include but not limited to:
- Organization of the warehouse to ensure it runs efficiently
- Team roster management.
- Fleet coordinating and freight scheduling
- Communication and liaising directly with both internal and external customers
- Responsible for receipting and distribution of stock and materials
- Take charge of warehouse procedures and stock inventory
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Maintains warehouse staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- General store person duties including pick packing, loading and unloading trucks, bar-coding etc
- Experience on a forklift
- General warehousing duties
Ideally, you are:
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, hardworking and highly energetic.
- A team player who is able to work well with others and always ready to learn
- Able to give clear direction
- Strong communication skills and work well under pressure
- Physically fit, reliable and ability to work unsupervised
- Enjoy being hands on, reactive and tactical in solving problems.
- Previous experience in managing staff
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and people at all levels within the business.
- Sound knowledge of warehousing and logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Current Forklift and driver’s license
Please apply to