Position Vacancy - Salesperson Plumbing
If you enjoy working with people in the trades and building industry, DIY home renovators, have an interest or experience in plumbing or perhaps a background in roofing, trade, or building design and initiative to drive growth in sales, then this could be the next chapter in your career.
This role requires a real focus on providing exceptional customer service and plumbing solutions, working closely with customers to help guide product selection on plumbing renovations and building projects. To be successful you will have a genuine interest in getting results and being able to:
- Achieve sales & margin opportunities in-store
- Be proactive to build and establish a client base and sales pipeline
- Focus on meeting company targets & benchmarks
- Assist with daily store operations & presentation
- Be a collaborative, supportive team player but can work well independently
You will have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on being able to understand and meet the needs of customers. Along with a can-do attitude, we will also be looking for:
- A successful track record in achieving/exceeding retail sales targets
- The ability to develop a strong rapport with customers, acting as our brand ambassador, demonstrating positive energy and enthusiasm for our products
- Forklift licence advantageous
- We encourage applications from applicants with any plumbing industry experience. Sales, trade or other
- Computer skills and highly organised
If you are someone who is willing to go the extra mile for customers then we would like to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you want to join a company with a proud heritage and be part of a dynamic team.