Marketing & Events Administrator, Porters Group
An exciting opportunity has opened in our Marketing team for an energetic, detail savvy all-rounder to champion and contribute to the delivery of a broad range of marketing activities, event planning & coordination, public relations campaigns, digital marketing and administration support.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Operational Management team to achieve shared objectives for the Company.
This is a full time, permanent position involving, but not limited to:
- Assisting in managing key marketing operational initiatives; campaigns; programs/promotional events and social media
- Managing our social media platforms (posting, metrics, advertising, evaluation and reporting)
- Daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities
- Preparation of marketing content (brochures, press releases etc) to showcase the company’s presence in the market.
* After hours and weekend work will be negotiated from time to time to support the Company’s marketing calendar
- Experience in an event management or marketing role
- Demonstrated experience in developing and writing engaging content for digital channels including website and social media accounts
- Excellent attention to detail, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines across various projects
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong customer focus
- Experience in coordinating and daily administration of loyalty programs.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite programs and Word Press is desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your applications to ua.mo1569095830c.ret1569095830ropc@1569095830sboj1569095830 referencing Vacancy Number CS001, or apply view the Seek ad here.