Position Vacancy - Internal/Sales Admin Trade
Internal/Sales Admin Trade – Permanent Full Time
Showcase your internal sales experience and exposure to the trade/building/mining industry in this exciting role. The successful candidate will be client-focused, providing customer service and sales support to new and existing clients.
- Receiving inbound customer sales inquiries and providing quotations, product information support, and pricing details
- Promoting the features and benefits of Porters products to customers
- Processing sales orders and ensuring delivery of the products providing regular order updates
- Provide customer service support across all parts of the business
- Maintaining sales statistics and records of sales performance
- Managing and strengthening relationships with smaller accounts
- Prioritising sales leads and escalating them where necessary
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least two years in a similar role, providing internal sales support
- Prior experience in the Trade/Mining/building highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-centric approach
- Details orientated and highly organised
- Naturally curious problem solver
- Commercial mindset, with a passion for sales and operational excellence
- A strong work ethic and the desire to succeed and grow professionally
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you want to join a company with a proud heritage and be part of a dynamic team.