Cafe Assistant - Charlies Cafe
Charlies Cafe Assistant/ Barista
We are seeking casual Cafe ‘allrounders’ for both front of house as well as kitchen-based food prep/cooking responsibilities.
- Providing high-quality food and drinks service
- Exceptional coffee service using our premium Merlo brand
- High-quality food preparation/cooking / presentation
- Projecting a professional image of the service through a timely, helpful, and effective response to customer requests and orders.
- Undertaking operation of the till and cash handling.
- Maintaining strict hygiene and health and safety standards in accordance with the legislation and to ensure that the service complies with all food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Must be available to work weekend roster
- Genuine desire to serve and make our customers day
- Previous experience as a Barista and/or cook is advantageous
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a team, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- An energetic, helpful, and cheerful disposition
- Possess an “I’m Alert” or equivalent food hygiene & safety certificate (or willingness to obtain prior to commencement) and completion of the “COVID-19 safety in food handling” mandatory government training modules.
APPLY NOW – See Maria O’Reilly, Coffee Shop Supervisor or call Nicci Sweet HR Advisor 4967 3346