Cafe Assistant & Barista, Charlies Cafe
Charlies Cafe Assistant/ Barista
- Exceptional coffee service using our premium Merlo brand.
- Providing high quality food and drinks service which meets the requirements of the Company.
- Assisting with food preparation, items and equipment for use as required.
- Projecting a professional image of the service through a timely, helpful and effective response to customer requests and orders.
- Undertaking operation of the till and cash handling.
- Maintaining strict hygiene and health and safety standards in accordance with the legislation and to ensure that the service complies with all food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
- Assisting with stock taking and inventory checks.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Must be available to work weekend roster
- Genuine desire to serve and make our customers day
- Previous experience as a Barista is advantageous
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a team, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Energetic, helpful and of cheerful disposition
APPLY NOW – See Maria O’Reilly, Coffee Shop Supervisor or call Nicci Sweet HR Advisor 4967 3346