Porters Quality Policy & ISO 9001 Accreditation
Charles Porter and Sons Pty LTD trading as:
- Porters Mitre 10
- Inspirations Paint Mackay
- Porters Truss and Frame
- Porters Plumbing Plus
- Porters Glass and Aluminium
We are committed to growing revenue, containing costs and increasing productivity and customer satisfaction with a ‘do it right first time’ approach.
Our Quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Our Quality Statement
- Apply risk-based thinking across the organisation to ensure positive and negative impacts are identified and managed.
- Place importance on competition based on quality of service and product to satisfy customers requirements and strive for high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our QMS in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 standard.
- Work collaboratively with our interested parties to satisfy their expectations and agreed requirements.
- Educate and train our people to continually improve skills awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices to cater for future change and development.
- Ensure quality requirements are understood and met in the first instance, eliminating the need for rework
- Encourage employee participation in quality related decisions and promoting knowledge exchange about lessons learnt
- Establish, monitoring and evaluating quality objectives and targets to facilitate continuous improvement in systems, processes and performance
- Provide sufficient and suitable resources to maintain our QMS.
It is our Company Policy that Charles Porter & Sons continues to develop as one of the leading and largest independent suppliers to the building industry and retail market in Queensland.
Gavan J Porter
ISO 9001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system. By going through the accreditation process, this ensures Porters is able to continuously provide a high standard of products and services that meet both customer demands and necessary regulatory requirements.
The commitment to continuous improvement is at the core of Porters values, and we pride ourselves on offering customers the peace of mind in knowing that we are delivering to a high standard, every day.
Have any questions or comments about our service? Email us today *protected email*