Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Contract)
– Porters Corporate Services, Head Office Mackay
We are actively seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic senior marketer with a wide range of experience in marketing strategy, development, coordination and implementation of events, initiatives, public relations campaigns, and digital marketing to support the Company’s strategic objectives.
This is a senior position and you will work closely with the Operational Management team to achieve shared objectives for the Company.
The 12-month contract is open from March 2019 and may lead to a permanent position within the business.
To be considered for the position we envision the following experience and knowledge:
- At least 5 years experience in marketing, preferably from a retail and/or building trade industry
- Marketing university degree or comparable course qualification
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic marketing plans, organisation and execution of all facets of marketing including events, digital and online, traditional media forms of print, TV, POS and radio advertising, media liaison and development of media releases and professional communications to suit target audience
- Management of marketing budget and analysis of campaign results to ensure maximum return on investment and making adjustments to campaigns where required
- Collaboration with media buying agency, graphic designers and wider teams on CRM/loyalty program management, digital and social media, sponsorship, PR and overall brand strategy
- Management of key stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite programs and Word Press is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines across various projects
- Energetic, helpful and of cheerful disposition
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a team, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong customer focus