Customer Update: Price Increase Notification September
Dear Valued Customer,
We wish to advise our customers of the following price increases at Porters effective 1st September 2017.
These price increases have been imposed on Porters by our suppliers. For your information, please click here to view the corresponding letters from the individual suppliers.
Unfortunately, Porters are not in a position to hold these increases, and as such need to be passed on to our customers. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note in the attached letter from Bradnams, the planned increase to costs from Bradnams to Porters in January 2018 will not be passed on to customers.
Increases Effective 1st September 2017
- Windows, doors and all types of screens – 3% increase approximately
- Showerscreens and robes – 1.5% increase approximately
- Hyne Timber Framing, Utility and F5 – 5% increase approximately
- Hyne Timber Framing, MGP10 and MGP12 – up to 7.5% increase approximately
- Hyne Timber Framing, MGP15 – 5% increase approximately
- Hyne Timber Egger OS’Brace and OS’Floor – 5% increase approximately
We sincerely appreciate your support of our business and if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.